First Aid Kit Servicing
EFAP Australia provides a first aid kit service for all types of first aid kits, including workplace, recreation, and kits used in the home.
We ensure that at each visit:
- First Aid Kits are restocked and item expiry dates are checked.
- First Aid Kits are cleaned of any rubbish or dry blood
- Contents are replenished to meet your first aid risk assessment or comply with first aid code of practice
- EFAP Australia will safely remove old or damaged items and waste.
- Each kit will be have a service date sticker
- If workers are unsure how to use a particular item, we are more that happy to provide a quick demonstration on how to use that first aid item.
- As part of the service, we generate a first aid kit report.
We can also provide:
- Restocking of first aid rooms and medical rooms
- Service/inspection of portable oxygen resuscitation equipment, spine boards etc
- Repair damaged first aid kits – Soft Packs
- On-site AED inspections.
Contact us today for more information.