First Aid Kit Servicing
EFAP Australia provides a first aid kit service for all types of first aid kits, including workplace, recreation, and kits used in the home.
We ensure that at each visit:
- First Aid Kits are restocked and checked for expiry dates.
- First Aid Kits are cleaned of any rubbish or any body fluid stains-dry blood
- Contents are replenished to meet OHS regulations for First Aid in the workplace.
- EFAP Australia will safely remove old or damaged items and waste.
- Each kit will be identified and have an adhesive check-service label with the service date.
- A report will be provided after the service.
- If workers are unsure how to use a particular item, we will provide a quick demonstration.
We can also provide:
- Restocking of first aid rooms and medical rooms
- Service for portable oxygen resuscitation equipment
- Repair damaged first aid kits – Soft Packs
- On-site AED inspections.
Contact us today for more information.