Economical, easy to use, and compact finger-tip pulse oximeter. Simply attach the lightweight unit to the finger to obtain instant SPO2, pulse and Pleth Wave readings with the high visibility four-way OLED double colour display.
The CMS50 Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter is equipped with a function switch, through which the oximeter can be
automatically powered off when not in use for more than 5 seconds.
Fully self contained and compact, the finger tip pulse oximeter is the perfect choice for any health care practitioner.
– Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
– Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
– Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
– SpO2 value display
– Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
– Pulse waveform display
– The display mode can be changed
– Screen brightness can be changed
– Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears beforeworking abnormally which is due to low-voltage
– Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface, it will automatically power
off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
– Display format can be saved after power off