The Antiseptic Cream Sachet are used for minor cuts and abrasions and for the symptomatic relief of insect bites, stings, and mild skin burns, and sunburn.
Contains: Melaleuca Oil 47.5 mg/g, Phenoxyethanol & hydroxybenzoate
Directions for use:
- Apply to the affected areas 3 to 4 times daily.
- For the initial treatment of minor burns apply cold water and apply cream later.
- Do not use on burns where the skin is broken or blistered.
- For serious burns seek medical advice. If skin irritation occurs or if the condition persists, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not ingest.
- Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Practitioner.
A essential item for first aid kits and first aid pouches
Available – 10 per pack