AeroAid Antiseptic cream is for use as an antiseptic for minor cuts and abrasions and for the symptomatic relief of insect bites, stings, and mild skin burns and sunburn.
- Minor Cuts & Abrasions
- Mild Burns & Sunburn
- Stings & Insect Bites
Contains: Melaleuca Oil 47.5 mg/g, Phenoxyethanol & hydroxybenzoates
Directions for use:
- Apply to the affected areas 3 to 4 times daily.
- For the initial treatment of minor burns apply cold water and apply cream later.
- Do not use on burns where skin is broken or blistered.
- For serious burns seek medical advice. If skin irritation occurs or if condition persists, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Do not ingest.
- Store below 30°C.
If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Practitioner.