The Rapid Response Airway Bag holds essential items that can be used in an airway emergency before other backup personnel arrives. This bag is custom-made and designed to hold airway products and IV gear.
EFAP Australia manufactures the Rapid Response Airway Bag. On request, we can modify the bag to suit your requirements. Modifications may include a change in the bag colour, change in the bag layout, size, and signage. Any changes to the design may incur an extra cost.
Use – In Hospital First Response
- Material – PVC
- Heavy Duty Zip
- Various clear plastic panels/pockets
- Items secured in elastic webbing
- Removable elastic webbing holders
- Easy to wipe clean
- Size – 43cm x 14cm x 9cm
- Available in a variety of colours
- The Rapid Response Airway Bag is supplied without contents. Bag Only
- Most contents for this bag can be purchased separately from EFAP Australia. Please get in touch with us today for more information.
- Free Postage
- This bag is manufactured when an order is processed. Manufacturing may take up to thirty days.