Heartsine Defibrillator PAD500P with CPR Advisor
- 8-year warranty
- World Leading CPR Advisor
- Semi-Automatic Shock Delivery
- Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection – the highest in the industry
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
- Advanced Technology
- Single Battery/Electrode in one replaceable cartridge
In the case of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, good CPR is essential to maintain the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain and other organs, as the first Defibrillator shock from an AED will not always bring about a return of spontaneous circulation.
About 70% of all CPR is ineffectively performed, so the HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator contains technology that determines whether your compressions are effective, electrically through the defibrillation pads.
Not only will voice prompts guide you through the process of defibrillation, but this device will tell you to “Push Harder” or whether you are doing “Good Compressions” during CPR – all based on real cardiac output (real blood flow).
Investing in an AED is a great step forward because it can increase the chance of survival for witnessed Cardiac Arrest from 5% to 85% – when combined with the other links in the chain of survival.
- Early Access – (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care – (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
With the HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator’s world-leading CPR advisor technology, you make every second of your rescue efforts count. There are people alive today that have been saved by the 500p… and others who have the comforting knowledge that they did everything they could.