The Magnetic Road Accident Rescue Pouch has been designed and manufactured in consultation with the Tasmania Fire Service. The critical function of the pouch is to hold small rescue tools, preventing them from falling out when manoeuvring around a crash scene
This rescue pouch has been in the field for about ten years, suiting its purpose as a Rescue Tool Pouch for Emergency Services.
- The Magnetic Road Accident Rescue Pouch provides easy access to your personalised rescue tools.
- All metal tools are secured within the pouch and won’t fall out when manoeuvring around the crash scene.
- This pouch has no top flap to hold the tools in the pouch. All tools are held in place by magnets that are located in different locations in the pouch.
- This pouch comes with a belt attachment loop and has a variety of pockets for the placement of tools.
- All pouches are custom made for the individual or company requirements
- Colours – Red, Black, Blue & Orange
- Measurements – 20cm x 12cm x 6cm
Please note: This pouch can be supplied with or without content
This pouch is manufactured to order, Please contact us for more information.
M: 0408 514 816 I E: email@example.com