Located in Hobart, EFAP Australia Pty Ltd (Emergency First Aid Products) has been supplying first aid, medical, and paramedic products to the Tasmanian community since 1996. Over the last 25 years, we have been manufacturing specialized kit bags, pouches, and other safety products for emergency services, workplaces, and the public. We support our local community by providing advice/consultation on Emergency First Aid Products including the importance of purchasing an AED. We also provide a service replenishing first aid and medical kits.
- Defibrillators (Automatic External Defibrillators – AED)
- First Aid Kits and Oxygen Resuscitators
- First Aid and Paramedic consumables
- AED replacement Pads and Batteries – various brands
- Marine First Aid Kits – Scale G, Scale F, Scale E
- Personal Protection and Safety Products
- Custom made – pouches and bags
- Aeromedical custom made products
- Restocking Service – First Aid Kits
- Oxygen Resuscitator Service and Repairs
- AED Servicing
The Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) is a life-saving medical device used with Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). This device is complex yet easy-to-use and can analyze the heart’s rhythm and, if necessary, deliver an electrical shock or defibrillation to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
AEDs can be lifesavers, but only if they are in good working order and staff are willing to use the device. All AEDs require regular maintenance checks, ensuring the device is ready to go in a medical emergency. As part of our service, EFAP Australia demonstrates how to use the device and hands-on CPR.
For more information on this service, please get in touch with us.
- Industrial Sewing Service
- Hire AEDs and Training Supplies (Hobart Only)
- Information sessions on how to use an AED and Hands on CPR
We supply directly to the public and businesses throughout Australia.
- On-line Shop:
Phil Krushka (Managing Director and Founder of EFAP Australia Pty Ltd)
Mobile: 0408 514816
Address: PO Box 34 South Hobart Tasmania 7004